Enrollment & Registration Procedures
Inspired by Rudolf Steiner’s educational principles, Step Together believes in the acceptance of the spiritual uniqueness of each human being and ensures that every student develops with dignity, love and respect, regardless of his own disabilities, religious or racial background.
For acceptance and registration purposes, Please check below the required documents:
Documents & Reports
- All previous medical, educational, and psychological reports.
- A copy of personal Identity card.
- Two recent passport photographs
Appointments & Meetings
- Meeting with the school principal during which a detailed application form will be filled.
- Meeting with our multidisciplinary team for an informal assessment.
- Meeting with the social worker who will accompany your child during the learning process and journey.
- Meeting with the educational coordinator of the early intervention program.
Once the assessments are completed, the multi-disciplinary team prepares a report specifying the applicant’s needs in relation to our existing program. This report will be used as a baseline to set the Individualized Educational Program (IEP).
Based on these documents, an acceptance is issued and policies are thereafter signed by both parties.
Our multi-disciplinary team remains at our students’ disposal to provide the necessary holistic, therapeutic and educational needs, as we work constantly for their successful development.